Feis Faces is a welcome relief for all Irish Dance moms, dads, and dancers who are buried in piles of marks, results, trophies, competitor numbers and photos, and who have no easy way to keep them all organized after years of Irish dance competitions.
Feis Faces is for:
- All parents and dancers who are looking for an easy way to record and remember your feis results from this year and previous years.
- Anyone who wants to share their special Irish dance accomplishments easily with faraway relatives and friends
- Teachers who want to keep track of their students' successes and know at a glance what their strong points are and what they need to work on.
- Parents and grandparents looking for the perfect gift for their Irish dancer - an archival-quality Feis Faces Memory Book full of their accomplishments that they will be able to show their children and grandchildren. (this functionality is still in development)
- We're a brand new website and for right now, we only track North American feiseanna. We would love to expand eventually to include feiseanna outside the US, Canada, and Mexico though, so keep checking back!